Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Story of Ian Somerhalder and me (Yes, we have one)

Tumblr_luuygswtmd1qf72sno1_500_large

Tumblr_lu7ia1ifmr1r0d6b1o1_500_largeNot that he knows of it. As of yet. I was in awe of this piece of perfection even before I saw him because of the constant babblings of my bff, Areeba. And when I did lay my eyes on him, I resolved to be in deep pursuit to lay my hands on him, too someday. I thought it would last, right? But did you see his name on this post? I knew when I posted it that atleast one person would point out that fatal flaw in that list to me. And lo and behold, it happened. And since then I've been thinking of posting this post in my defense before you exile me out of the international sisterhood that have mortal commitment to revering this person.

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED! I would wail if you were standing infront of me. IT JUST DID! I would further wail. IS IT THAT WEIRD?HUH?HUH?
I would demand (still wailing).
Tumblr_lfmyngec271qbiueao1_500_large

The truth is, somewhere around that episode when he realizes that his precious Katherine is not entombed along with all the vampires in season 1 (yes, I'm still there and I'm NOT wailing in my justification for this) all the love I cherished in my heart for him extinguished like a lamp in a cold gust of wing, like water evaporates in the middle of Summer. Just like that.
Tumblr_lusyr6eddd1r59btzo1_500_large

His hypnotic eyes that took my breath away, those messed up dark hair, the way he looked up from under his lashes, his smooth way with ladies, his witty words, his charming flattery, his aloofness, his passion for his undying love, the way he teased Stefan, the way he could trick everyone,that sexy, crooked smile,his cynical, archy expressions, the intensity and a volcano of feelings hidden behind those unfeeling and cold shell, that soft heart behind the vile, selfish, hard person and the shivers-triggering glacier-like eyes.....sigh.
Tumblr_lu0b2nidrj1qgl8ooo1_500_large----------->Funny%252borkut%252bscraps%252bfunny%252bcats%252bimages%252bshouting_large
Tumblr_lsalxclgk21r2r2ubo1_500_large
Ehem, ehem so yeah the Somerhalder doesn't smolder me anymore (see what I did there =D) *flips blonde hair*


I'm over him suddenly, weirdly, inexplicably, freakishly, wonderingly, confusedly, surprisingly. But over him I am and so I shall stay forever. Gone are the days when I used to argue with my friends over him, when I used  to freak over his pictures in magazines, when I used to wait for the scenes in TVD with him in it (no wait, I still do that) and when I researched on him untiringly on the internet.
75186_178529212159007_100000057870593_625335_3993140_n_large

And gone am I if I don't get off now and take a shower (yeah, It's been a while since I took one) and get to the avalanche of an entire whole week worth of homework later...probably. Teehee.
251210_1749973913157_1353143258_31449958_452425_n_large
Came across it randomly, couldn't resist sharing it ^_^

P.S. I'm not blonde and love being a brunette but they just sound more catty and snooty. Which is a good thing sometimes so no offence intended.


So Adios, swooning over Ian Smoldering Somerhalder and Adios people who are kind enough to be still reading this uber blasphemous post.


      

18 comments:

PurpleMist. said...

LOL!
:D

Ian Somerhalder <3

... said...

How can you not swoon over Ian anymore?! =O He's just.... HOT <3

Team Ian all the way <3

All She Wrote said...

Your feelings are understandable ladies, a little too understandable but I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!IT JUST DID, OKAY?!*runs away crying*
*Hearty Sniiiiff* Thanks for commenting though :}

Aliza Khan said...

Yayyyyyyy *dancing and jumping up and down on the bed and getting she's nuts look from my sis :p*

One less Ian Somerhalder Fan will help me :P Lol :P

But I don't get it I mean HOW CAN U NOT SWOON and CRUSH IAN anymore??? :O *Jaw Drops* He is just so Irresistible :p

Aliza said...

IAN SOMERHALDER!!!! <3

Haha,too bad you ain`t crushing on him anymore :| But that`s precisely ONE LESS fan! Yay! Only several others to go :P

Great post! I had a good time swooning over the SO SO SO HOT pics of the SO SO SO hotter guy *grins stupidly*

Unknown said...

Hayee, another girl falling in love with a so called celebrity :P

All She Wrote said...

Hahaha, you girls are crazy, good luck wading through and battling the hordes of swooning girls before you to get to Mr.Irresistible =P

All She Wrote said...

Fahad: If you talking about me, I'm falling OUT of love with him =P and I think the above comments prove enough that he IS a celebrity. =P

Q said...

Your blog is cute! And I can't see how you could just stop liking such a beautiful human being. he's gorgeous♥♥♥

quinnsque.blogspot.com

Ezazi said...

YOU CAN'T BE OVER HIM. THAT'S...THAT'S..THAT'S.. shocking. :O

Punk Chopsticks said...

Ahahahahaha you are hilarious xDD
I don't actually watch true blood *gasp*...nor is it vampire diaries? *double gasp!*

DONT HIT ME!!!

XDD but as a fellow fan girl, I share your peculiar sense of fandom. Sigh. Oh well, moving on I guess

Ifrah Yousuf said...

Really good post.:) Love the way you describe it. I'm in Team Damon(Ian Somerhalder).

white witch Hi_D said...

I like your blog about random things.
I love Ian... I agree, he is sooo hot. Cute story you guys had. haha.

Hi_D

http://www.cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

All She Wrote said...

Ezazi: I am. Fact. It's time to accept it and move on....sniff sniff.
Punk Chopsticks: Haha, love your daringness of saying that infront of these ready-to-erupt-with-emotions fangirls. =P =D <3

All She Wrote said...

Muzik Lover, Heide: Aww, thanks alot, both of you! <3 You both pretty awesome yourselves ^_^

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

How can you be *over* him?!
*shocked expression*

I spent like ten minutes just staring at that picture, before reading the post:P

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

He is Goddamn hot!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ^.^
Thank you for taking me on a hell of a roller coaster ride of emotions, infatuation - turbulence, and the inevitable collapse.

It seems that you have not posted for a while now. I hope you haven't given up >.<
You got me curious.

If you do return one day, or is already silently scouting the murmurs of your blog, then I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

May your days be filled with cheer and grace ^.^