Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Can I die for you?Please?

Adam Levine
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, my best friends don't get why I'm so crazy about this guy but trust me everytime I think of him I go like this. Because his voice is so damn funny...it's so squeaky and weird and well, a guy's gotta have guts to sing with a voice like that. But the really weird thing is that he still sounds so freaking great just like the music he creates. Stereo Hearts is so beautiful and touching and  She Will Be Loved is one of my All. Time. Favourites.
Tumblr_ltg1w5ws5e1qhj0ljo1_500_large Adamlevineof_grayson_5865567_large
                             1403579339_5_dndj_large


 He's funny and he's thoughtful and he sings with all his heart and soul. Not to mention that light stubble and blown-away hair and tattoos makes him look smokin' hot. I dig him. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. ;) See, what's not to love?
    Maroon 5

Enrique Stealing-my-heart-away IglesiasEnrique Iglesias, Ethias Arena Hasselt - Cutting Edge
    
'CAUSE BABY I LIKE IT, THE WAY HE SINGS IN THE------ew, what is this liquid-y thing on the screen?Is it raining?At the end of October??
Oh, it's just you drooling?

Enrique Iglesias Concert <3


Enrique-Iglesias_09 - Enrique IglesiasWell, I forgive you. I know you can't help it this irresistible piece of perfection with a his sexy freaking amazing voice whether he's screaming that he's taking back his love or crooning that he can be my hero. With a face to go perfectly with that voice, and you get a guy I'll happily die in the arms of. 

Robert Downey Jr.
What is it about him that the older he gets, he gets more and more attractive than even X-men's Magneto?What? He is the best Iron man and Sherlock Holmes that ever was. He's witty, funny, smooth, charming,  with a quirky sense of humour,killer smile and even more killer style and taste in cars.
Tumblr_lqtbd8jxpd1qhjnqdo1_500_large Mc-random-83_large

 I spend half his movies just staring at him. And damn his movies are long. And, well wishing he was younger. And wasn't married. And didn't have any kids.*Sob* Iron man wouldn't have had been half as successful and fun if we girls didn't know it was Robert's face behind the stupid helmet of that lean, mean fighting machine. Swoon.

Jim T. Kirk:
I'M SO STARSTRUCK BY THIS SPACE COWBOY!(See what I did there?*smug*)
The genius rebel who could drive and live to tell the tale at the age of 12. He's crazy,he's impulsive, he's brave,he's reckless,he's a little arrogant and best of all he operates in space. His bad luck with alien girls aside, he can so sweep me off my feet without even stepping inside his spaceship.

He can kick Spock's Vulcan ass and make him feel bad about it. He'll take his girlfriend to a date on Mars and gift her a star and dance floating in the space without gravity. Yes, he doesn't get the girl in the end but that's just because he's too good for her and he's meant to be with some one else. Ehem.
                                

Spongebob Squarepants:
Yes I know he's currently a sponge living in a pineapple underwater. I KNOW. The problem with me is I always thought he was a piece of cheese and even though now I know now he,sadly, isn't I can't accept the fact that he's a sponge and not cheese. Even though that's the first part of his first name. I JUST CAN'T OKAY?That's a precious piece of my childhood I don't wanna lose.
Tumblr_lasnwknmwe1qbl9u7o1_500_large 319912_256490491064045_100001092887113_735476_594038303_n_large
 And that Patrick STAR isn't an octopus but a lousy starfish. Even though that's the last part of his last name, I can't get this instinct and conviction out of my system that PATRICK IS AN OCTOPUS!And that Squidward is actually an octopus AND NOT A SQUID. Even though that's the first part of his name.WHAT, I ask you, is up with that?They could make a whole Amazing Facts list out of that cartoon. They could do a documentry on them on NAT GEO.
364679_460s_large

 Anyway, why do I love it and what is he doing on my list? Because he's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet and it makes me laugh and the the whole cartoon completely defies all logic of science It's all more screwed up more than there names And because I'm a cheese person. Isn't that awesome. :D
Tumblr_lo4b7zhw0f1qmylsjo1_500_largeTumblr_lqa31rxxq31r1vglpo1_500_large
Tumblr_lkda81rug81qg0d0zo1_500_large

Anymore hotties up to getting on this list? Feel free to tell me. :)


             

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 this post! i <3 adam levine. i love his voice! so attractive!
Juliet

Ezazi said...

YOU POSTED FOR REAL! :O

Aliza said...

The guys! <3 They got me hyperventilating! :P

I lovedlovedloved everything you wrote about Enrique ( His voice is so damn sexy- I can`t agree with you more)

Hahahaha @ the SpongeBob part,even I thought he was a piece of cheese :$ Sisters! <3

Awesome post- I`m tuned in for more (=

P.S: thank you so much for commenting on my blog,'BFF' -_-

P.P.S: and you too,Ezazi -_-

... said...

Adam Levine is insanely hot =P But I don't like his songs -__-' Enrique is equally hot and I love 'Hero', but 'Tonight' was a piece of crap.

Rofl @the SpongeBob part xD

Hmmm... cute guys..... Can't think of any but I'll be sure to let you know =D

... said...

I remembered a hot guy =D

Damon Salvatore a.k.a Ian Somerhalder <3 <3 <3 *drools*

PurpleMist. said...

I LOVE ADAM LEVINE AND ENRIQUE :D :D

nice blog, following! :)

All She Wrote said...

@Juliet: I know you do :P You have a whole post dedicated to him :D
@Prettylicious: Lol,so true :)
@Ezazi: Gee, I did, tumki tarah nai hun :P

All She Wrote said...

Thankyou,Purple Mist, your blog's way awesome, too! :) Followiing back. ^_^
Areesha, haha, you got that right,agree with you :)Thanks for commenting! :)

Bella-Bou said...

Would love to follow but can't find where to do so...