Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yon NEED to know about these people

This post is for some of my bestestest friends I've ever had in my life. :) Why this sudden emotional overpour here? Because they gave me THIS today:
Tumblr_lrzxh1enpj1ql7d7ko1_500_large

THEY is basically four of my best friends,Areeba, Tayyaba, Rija, Mariam (which is not me, [ yes we even share names. Be jealous ]:P)
I tried to put off posting this post but I have to get it out while still in my mind.
Tumblr_lse6i3yjsh1qlv7peo1_500_large 4468215984_c594451f31_z_large

It happened like this:
Areeba enters the class lugging a huge blue shopper with a huge brown something in it, almost weighing her down. I stop chattering with Tayyaba to stare at her.
Areeba throws the shopper towards me before I can ask what the hell she's carrying to school at 7 in the morning.
I open it and Scooby's ears and face peek out. I look at their grin-stricken faces.
"Wh---for me?!" I say, utterly, completely, totally taken aback by surprise.
They nod enthusiastically, still smiling from ear to ear. "Deputy Head Girl banne ki khushi mein." They explain.
My mouth falls open as I rush to attempt to suffocate them both in a bear hug. I can't believe it. How sweet can they GET?! I gave Rija and Mariam a great big hug too 'cause they all contributed and just because they frigging deserve it. And much more.
Tumblr_lcu30290ja1qcuvv5o1_500_large Tumblr_lrjjzwc2e91qmn56do1_500_large
  Iqp2xaq75-zmm9pwaa_large

I love them because they're incredibly supportive, loving, fun, talented, beautiful, they see right through to me and they make me feel like I belong. And they believe in me and they encourage me. And they showed the proof of this in the form of a stuffed dog. It's adorable and I'm so, so greatful to them for making my life so very beautiful and making me feel so very blessed in having found a friend in all of them.I thank God for each and every one of them.
Tumblr_lsrnssucki1qjm9bpo1_500_large Tumblr_lu1jsmyhvd1qkd0cdo1_500_large_large

They're unique because nobody else in my class who got on the student council got this amazing a gift. But I guess that's 'cause they don't have that amazing friends. =D

2s3_138430811_large
Tumblr_lgc6ywtoie1qfmw44o1_400_large
And how can I forget my pyari si friend Ezazi who wrote me my very own poem just for me the day before yesterday. Though she can't ooze out a mere 40 rupees for a Cornetto, out of ofcourse her natural Scroogeness which she just can't help, she more than makes up for this sastapana with the magic she weaves with her words. I wish, I so wish I could share that amazing, fantastic,beautiful, entrancing, engrossing poem but that, apparently would be copyright infringement. :/ But I WILL,I so WILL. Screw your consciousness and copyrightness, Ezazi!I wanna show you off to the world! =D
Tumblr_lqd4sznmvb1qfe5uho1_500_large

No, not my creation but it COULD have been.
268772_2249628400004_1227041066_32764914_4589941_n_large 1431919323_6_ooep_large



So thank you Areeba, Arfa,Tayyaba, Rija and Mariam. You guys have a piece of my heart and always will. You put a smile on my face and gratefulness and love in my heart. You're my inspiration and you complete me and I WANNA TELL IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!

Tumblr_l7cp1wuhks1qcu4b7o1_500_largeTumblr_l7t0rc6mrd1qd3d99o1_500_large

37 comments:

... said...

It's so sweet how you love them so much all for a stuffed toy =) Congrats on becoming Deputy Head! =D

Pakistani Teenager said...

awwwww so sweet
best friends are indeed everything ;)
btw congrats for the deputy head girl and the scooby doo is super duper cute ^_^

All She Wrote said...

@ Areesha: Thanks so very much, dear!They're all worth all that love, trust me. ^_^
Princess: I know! Thankyou!! =)

Ezazi said...

OMIFRIGGINGOSH.

*dies*

Ezazi said...

OHMYGODILOVEYOUSOUNBELIEVABLYMUCHLIKETOTALLY.

Ezazi said...

Thus I will buy you a Cornetto.

Ezazi said...

Some day.

Ezazi said...

When I have enough money.

Ezazi said...

YOUTOTALLYDESERVESCOOOBYYYYY.

Ezazi said...

Btw, where is my birthday gift? -__-

Ezazi said...

speechless

Ezazi said...

AND YOU SHALL NOT POST MY POEM, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Ezazi said...

And congratulations on the being the deputy.

You deserve it.

Ezazi said...

And your blog is becoming epic-er and epic-er every day.

Ezazi said...

How exactly do you manage that?

Ezazi said...

I am printing this post.

Ezazi said...

And I'm spamming you.

As usual.

Ezazi said...

But it's fun.

Ezazi said...

You like it too, don't you?

Ezazi said...

No?

Ezazi said...

Okay, I'll stop now.

Ezazi said...

Buhbye.

Ezazi said...

Shit, I forgot. I was dead.

Ezazi said...

*gets resuscitated*

Ezazi said...

*gets resuscitated*

Air said...

OMG, I lovee that first cuteey Scooby pic !! Aww.. :D
You sound totally into your besties .. :)
Congrats on becoming the Deputy Head Girl !! :)

All She Wrote said...

@Ezazi: Hahahaha *wipes tears from eyes* Dunno know where my blog would be without the awesomeness of your comments. And yes, I love it, too. <3 =P =)

All She Wrote said...

@Bubbles: Aww, thanks so very much sweetie! ^_^

Ezazi said...

Post karo. -.-

All She Wrote said...

Thanks, Hamza :)
After you,Ezazi -.-

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

awe this is cute :).You are indeed lucky to have such friends .

visit my blog and follow each other.

All She Wrote said...

I am :)
Following! (=

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Thnaks babe.. Love you so much :)

Aliza said...

Awesome post! And the Scooby Doo is uber cool <3 :D

Congrats on being our deputy once again :D I`m soo proud of you,you totally deserve it <3

Keep scrawling,love you! xx

All She Wrote said...

Awww, THANK you so,so,sooo much!!! :* <3 =)

Ifrah Yousuf said...

Love your post. Congratulations on becoming a deputy head girl.

All She Wrote said...

Thankyou, dear :)