Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Monday, November 14, 2011

A FEW DAYS BACK It WAS 11.11.11!!!

35m42u1_large

Tumblr_luirgfp7n41qiptvbo1_500_large

But that's got nothing to do with this post, as exciting as it is. Honestly, there's not much that's gotta do anything with this post unless you count:
Eid-mubarak-eid-mubarak-wallpapers-eid-mubarak-backgrounds-eid-mubarak-pictures-eid-mubarak-images-eid-mubarak-ecards-677972c00d_big_large !!!! 6095795865_9d5f1fb63d_z_large

Yes, happy Eid Mubarak to all of you! I know I'm about a week late but let's pretend I'm not and move on with our lives, OKAY??


OK. It was an alright Eid this time. I had more fun the night before when I went to get my mehendi (henna) done with my Mom and aunt. For about an hour we searched all the shops in the the town for the famous 'Red cone' that's all the rage nowadays. Imagine our joy when we finally found it, feeling like I've got my hands on the Holy Grail. I bet, though, you can't imagine my horror and incredulity when the mehendi dried up and showed its true colours. Literally. Apparently, the colour  mehendi-manufacturing-company-people defines RED is otherwise is known as the colour of "cow-poop" or "mud" and "clay" to people in my life that felt obliged to comment on it. -.-. ARGH! It looks as ugly as it should've looked breath-taking. Screw me for happily discarding my gut feeling that something's wrong from the beginning. Now I get to spend my days rubbing my hands in hopes that it'll come off. And, NO you don't get to see a picture of that. And screw you lying, scheming mehendi-manufacturing-company people!Screw you!
1297229213_photo_gallery_large
I wanted to be as red-handed as this...maybe even more

The last paragraph was unintentional. Believe me. The highlight of my Eid day was going to Pizza Hut at night with my whole big family. And riding a camel on the beach later with my little sister and even littler cousin. AWE-SOME!Picture?NO!Hell, getting on and off it is AWK-WARD.


Why am I doing that to words? I have no idea.
That's my cue to end this post already. Okay, just wanted to let you guys know I'm not dead...just busy...in being lazy. And to my precious new foolwers, hiya people and thankyou so much! =)

P.S. This post was written on 12th but it became an unintended victim of my lazyness and utter stupidity and so 'yesterday' changed into 'A few days back.'
P.P.S. WHAT is it with people commenting on my blog but not following me?Is it because you don't like my blog?Then why did you comment?Is it your way of saying that your blog is good but not good enough to be followed? That's it,isn't it? Isn't it? *Sniff*

How did you people's Eid go?And did you wish for something on 11.11.11?If you did...I really hope you get it.
317594_154358401321730_109158535841717_278194_965290357_n_large
          





           

10 comments:

... said...

I don't understand what's with the hype of 11.11.11 =/ Seems weird to me =/ Hahah xD I wish that happened to my friends xD then I'd be able to make fun of them >=]

PurpleMist. said...

I agree with Areesha, I don't get whats the big deal with 11.11.11 :P

lol, belated Eid Mubarak to you too! Glad to hear you had a nice eid.
I hate putting Mehndhi, the smell is bad :/

I know how that laziness is, I have loads of posts in my draft but I'm too lazy to complete and publish them.
Oh and that happens to me too, people comment on my blog but don't follow it. I don't get why :/

Aliza said...

Hahaha,I understand the big deal about 11.11.11. I THINK :P

Kher Mubarik! And the mehendi thing,i TOLD you the smell sucks! So you should have stayed away from it altogether :P

And the complain from the commenters -_- You ain`t alone sister :|

Staying tuned for yet another awesome post of yours,so post soon! (:

All She Wrote said...

Not that I need it any more,Areesha but go ahead and tease me I won't even mind because it does deserves to be ridiculed mercilessly *deep deeeep sigh*

All She Wrote said...

Thanks, PurpleMist, your long,long comments make my blog ^_^
And I dunno maybe it's just that all the numbers are 11, I mean how many times is the date that way, right?And that it won't happen for the next century.And then it's 11 so you know the whole making wishes at 11 coming true thing.
Prettylicious: Haha,yes I regret and I regret deeply not listening to you. Thankyou, you ain't unawesome yourself =P =D

... said...

Hahahaa, I would, but I'm not so waeli =P

Punk Chopsticks said...

Yeah, I don't get all the 'hooosha!!' bout 11.11.11 mehndhi looks really pretty to me thought, love the look of it. Does the red color really matter, I'm sure it looks awh-summm xD

All She Wrote said...

Aw, hell you're sweet, Areesha =D
Punk: Haha, thanks, it does when it's supposed to be a RED cone I guess, nah it's so not you'd pass out laughing if you saw it for real :S Thanks for the comment! :D

..the floodgate of feelings..:] said...

hhahaha cul:P to tell u the truth even i wrote a long "eid mubarak" blog, but then was a week late so deleted it:PPP
now i wish i hadnt:P...my eid was pretty boring, and atleast u go mehendi, i was so sick that i couldnt even go out.. :P

All She Wrote said...

Trust me no mehendi is better than the kinda mehendi I got and I regret that you deleted the Eid Mubarak post, too! :S =P