Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Friday, September 2, 2011

My (Craziest) Fantasies

1. To Date a Celebrity: I've always wanted to date a celebrity,not just any but the really famous,really rich ones that rules over Hollywood and the hearts of the millions of girls around the world. I don't know why exactly, maybe so I could revel in the sweet knowledge that my guy has his very own Ferrari and a private jet and yachts and possibly a small island. And best of all, he'll take me shopping every weekend in the Beverely Hills and I'll totally have Emporio Armani and Louis Vuitton and Coco Chanel totally begging me to let them design a dress for me to wear to the next Grammys or Oscars or and I'll go,kindly,in my most sympathetic tone, "I'll really need time to think about that." As if! And the girls all over the world would be totally jealous of me, but secretly admire me like the whole Justin Bieber- Selena Gomez thing, because I'M the one he chose out of every girl on the planet. ME. Anyway, I wouldn't marry him. Just date. And that's why it'll always have to stay a fantasy.
Chanel Fiole Concept

2. Go to Hogwarts: You know it's on your list, too. Who wouldn't? In words of the Great (literally) Hagrid himself "No finer school  than Hogwarts." Sure, he said that.Um, in the first book, third chapter. Go run,check. And if he didn't, I've done it so now you know it's true. I love all the teachers (Specially that slinky, snivelly oddball. Eeep! ), the castle, the grounds, Quidditch, the food, the secret corridors, sorted into houses, Hogsmeade, all them magical creatures, even *gulp* the lessons. Just to get lost in the magic of it all. True, I haven't received a letter yet  but HOW do you explain me making a flower open its petals without ever touching it!It totally freaked out my little sister.....psssht,Snape? Snape!Read that?see? SEE? I KNEW you will!


  Tumblr_lp4xxnlakd1qbxpeso1_500_large Tumblr_lqtrrwamdk1qcqbbso1_500_large
3. To Give A Interview: I would love to go on a show like Ellen or Oprah or David Letterman, just once, and listen to them asking me about my life and piling me with appreciation and list my terrific achievements right infront of everyone while I thank them endlessly and look down modestly and keep a shy, gracious smile on my face and everyone will clap and I'll wave them to acknowledge their adoration and fans not lucky enough to be there would YouTube it all over the world...just like I do sometimes of my favourite celebrities. I know, it's embarassing but fascinating, too. I mean, I don't wanna be famous or anything, really, just something about those interviews is so damn glamorous and attractive that I just can't help wishing it. I know,weird.



 
4.Travelling All over The World: That's what I've wanted to do since I was little. To travel to every corner of the world, go through every experience, eat all kinds of food,wear different clothes, see different people,study every culture and civilizations and religions and do each and every thing, from scuba diving to hiking to fishing, everything that this world has to offer. But that's stupid 'cause practically I can't really go to every corner of the planet. But still...Let's just say, I don't ever miss out on living life to it's full.

Do what you love, fuck the rest Life_quotes_graphics_01_largeTumblr_lov9hsiwds1r0vzjho1_500_largeTumblr_lq3xrzjpcz1qb8ikqo1_500_large
5. Eradicate corruption,illiteracy, poverty, hatred and racism: If I had my way, this world would be a peaceful, happy, content,honest planet.......which would be totally boring. Because then, there'd be no drama, no change, no sudden joys and sorrows, monotonous. But then, when see what this world has come to, I wish for exactly that kinda place for everyone especially my fellow Pakistanis to live in. Where people would accept equality and justice with their hearts. But that's next to impossible. I can't totally vanish it off the face of the Earth. But still, what's the harm in fantasizing?
Tumblr_lnmbepbazs1qkt5nko1_500_large Tumblr_lneulshdsc1qdep0so1_500_large

3 comments:

cricketfreak said...

I wanna go to Hogwarts too! :)
Not too keen on dating a celebrity...no privacy :(

Aliza said...

I LOVE your first two fantasies! I want to date a filthy rich and drop dead gorgeous celeb too,hehe :$ I know..all the attention can get you so crazy but oh,not that I mind ;) :P
P.S: way to go bff! You are the best <3 I LOVED ittt! :D

All She Wrote said...

Hehe, thank you both! :)
@cricketfreak: I know!THAT's exactly why I won't marry him! ;)
@ChocolateChip: Right back at ya dear! <3