Finger on Sky

Finger on Sky

Friday, August 26, 2011

My 5 Totally Random Favourite Things

1. Stick Figures!
                          
I know,you wouldn't exactly think of them right away when you think of your favourite things but I know they're on everyone's list. You don't need to be a Da Vinci progeny to make them that's why they're all over the last page of our notebooks and they totally rock comic strips. 


There's something so charming and funny about them...And even the Paris and Milan runway models would trade bodies with them :D


2. Bubble Wrap
  This is one of my very favourite parts of when Mom brings home something very fragile...I'm actually more excited if it has bubbles wrapped around it and if it doesn't...I die a little inside .I love the little popping sounds when the bubbles deflate by my chipped nails,teeth or feet. It's one of the most satisfying sounds in my life.
                         
 It's probably the only thing that makes noise when I strangle it and still not end up in jail.I've spent my life battling with my siblings over it and if I had my way, I'll ask people to gift it to me on my birthday. NO. KIDDING. 


3. Smell of rain
 Ah, as a hard-core Karachiite, I spend half my year looking forward to the rainy months....which always take their sweet time in arriving. But the wet,earthy,smoky,warm smell that's in the air JUST before it starts pouring makes me go all fuzzy and excited inside. I love breathing it in, literally holding my breath in expectation and savouring it.
                  

4. Books
I am a self-confessed bookworm. What I love about them is I get totally get lost in a another,new world. When my own life gets too much to handle, I turn to books. They're probably the most powerful things in our life, without us knowing it. They can make us double up with laughter, or swollen-eyed with crying, they can teach us 
better then our teachers,change our lives forever. All, even by just being a non-living thing. They hold worlds in their words and i love every bit of that.
                                              

5.  Accessories:
   Shopping is one of the greatest things to do out there, I say with the deepest sincerity of my heart. I love  shopping for everything, from outfits to shoes to bracelets and hats. I love how it all comes together to form a totally amazing look. It's one of the greatest expression of your personality and your style. Your choices speak for themselves and let it shout out LOUD!
            
                                               black, blusa podrinha, bolsa, cinza, cool, couro - inspiring picture on Favim.com                                 
                                      eat ♥ pray && don't give a fuck

5 comments:

Love ( Founder YUP/ Enlive.Inn) said...

you sound so fun and awesome... and u indeed are a sweet girl...

hang on to all ur loves:)

wonderful to meet you:)

..the floodgate of feelings..:] said...

awwhh cute interests:DD
dont worry reading books is cool:D

btw muzna roghay here...!:D
i just followed you...follow me back!:D

cricketfreak said...

Oh my gosh this is so absolutely true!
The smell of rain is amazing :D
I just followed you, follow me back?

All She Wrote said...

Hehe,thanks all you awesome people!<3 :D
Followed back! :) :)

Aliza said...

OMG!!! i totally loved all the pix! <3 Wowzers,and i feel you girl :* <3 We share almost the same interests (: way to go <3